Wednesday, May 09, 2007

From a former TMCC employee

As I have not obtained permission to publish this personal e-mail, it will remain "undocumented" (for now).

We were discussing how grant money, and equipment purchased with grant money just seemed to vanish.

"...I was horrified by the way money on grants just “disappeared.” For example, the president wanted two science labs in the Redfield building for the nursing program. We got a federal grant to fund them completely. Then we got a second federal grant to fund them completely. Then, after I left, I was shocked to learn that Ringle went to the Redfield Foundation and got $1 million to fund them AGAIN. "


I was going to quit pursuing this... but now with Ringle gone, those responsible will be scurrying like the rats they are trying to CYA. I'm still wondering where "my" $190,000 FISPE grant went for funding the MT Industrial Controls & CNC Labs (plus... what did they do with my "smart" classroom....... and where is that $60,000 worth of training equipment donated & grant funded)??

One other note I got:
"By the way, no one ever got fired from that school for doing poor work. The only people who get let go are ones who made someone personally angry, (like Bill Verbeck, whom Ringle hated). "

Too bad we can't old Bill back and put him in charge of the whole damn college! cl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home