Saturday, December 17, 2005

A (unpublished) letter to the editor

Dear Mr. Falcone (Editorial Editor RGJ) 12/06/05
Recently I dropped off a letter/editorial/... Regarding education in Northern Nevada. RGJ had run an article, I added my two cents to it (also of interest… Rush Limbaugh had a piece on the subject on his Tuesday show). I guess this subject is like the weather… everyone talks about it, but of course nothing can be done... or, (according to College administrators) "pay no attention to the little man behind the curtain!" it’s all under control… we have it handled. You betcha they do. I’ve seen the inbred cronyism in action (first hand)! But… since we’re just a little backwater wide-spot in the road & I guess nobody really gives a damn one way or the other.
Letter Follows
(Note: As of this date, I have had no response from Mr Falcone or RGJ)

CL Dickinson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home